American Lady’s private yacht charter is a great way to commemorate special occasions. Rehearsal dinners, family reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, class reunions and graduation parties are frequently held aboard our boat.
You can trust our professional Event Planners to pay close attention to your group’s needs and ensure that all of the details are addressed to the highest standard of excellence.
We tailor each event to the planner’s needs and desires. Maybe it’s a light hors d’eourves and cocktail party on a two-hour cruise or a four course dinner extended into a four-hour cruise; talk to us about your vision and we will assist in making it a reality.
This is a list of our more popular light food items:
- Shrimp & Crab Pinwheels with Cocktail Sauce
- Crudites with Sundried Tomato Ranch Dressing
- Seasonal Fruit Display with Honey Yogurt Dip
- Cheese & Sausage Tray garnished with Grapes
- Martini Shrimp Salsa
- Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Beer-Cheese & Artichoke Dip with Tortilla Chips
- Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches
- Ham, Turkey & Beef Cocktail Sandwiches with Herbed Mayonnaise
- Hot Buffalo, Barbecue or Plain Chicken Wings
- Swedish or Barbecue Meatballs
- Bruschetta Bowl with Garlic Toasted Crustinis
- Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salsa with Tortilla Chips
- Hot Spinach Dip with Chips
- Mini Reubens
- Homemade French Onion Dip with Homemade Potato Chips
- Crab Salad and Crackers
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
You may also choose to treat your guests to a delectable dinner buffet during your private charter yacht cruise. After boarding the American Lady and enjoying your hors d’oeuvres, enjoy a satisfying dinner while taking in panoramic views of our little piece of the Mississippi River.
Choose two entrees from the following:
- Charbroiled Beef Tenderloin Medallions served with Carmelized Onions and a Cabernet Reduction Sauce
- Slow Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Louisiana Cane Syrup Sauce
- Ham Steak with a Pineapple Glaze
- Grilled, Marinated Breast of Chicken with Chasseur Sauce
- Dry Rub Charbroiled Chicken
- Fried Catfish Fingers
The buffet is served with one choice of each side dish:
- 3 Cheese Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Potatoes and Gravy or Rice Pilaf
- Glazed Baby Carrots or Green Bean Amandine or Corn
- Brownies or Assorted Cookies
The buffet also includes:
- Fresh Green Salad with 2 Choices of Dressing
- Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Soda, Lemonade, and Iced Tea
Contact Brian Neis at 563-557-9700 or use the boxes in the upper right to plan your private charter.
We look forward to hearing from you!