This is a great way to spend your day. If you wish to ride along and take-in the sights and sounds of the river, you may choose our Sightseeing Cruise option. Or, you may decide to upgrade to a Lunch Cruise and enjoy a highly praised lunch buffet during this cruise as well. Either way you are in store for two fabulous hours cruising on the Mississippi River along Dubuque’s shoreline.
On a typical day, our Captain will take us north to Lock and Dam 11 and then within sight of the
Julien Dubuque Monument, visible on the bluffs on the southern edge of the city.
- The Sightseeing Cruise is $18.95 + tax
- The Adult Lunch Cruise is $31.95 + tax
- The Lunch Cruise for children 4-12 years $ 24.95 + tax
- Those 3 years of age and younger ride free
- We start boarding at 11:45 am
- The Lunch Cruise includes unlimited soda, lemonade and iced tea (sorry, this does not apply to the Sightseeing Cruise)
- Beverage service featuring wine, liquor, and beer is available to everyone for purchase.
The Sightseeing Cruise & Lunch Cruise options
are offered every day of the week
from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
Fried chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, cole slaw, rolls and butter.
Reservations are required, and credit card payment is needed at the time of reservations, please!
It helps us ensure proper service!
We require a 48 hour cancellation notice for a refund. Sorry, cancellations on the day of the cruise are not refundable.
Call us at 563-557-9700